This Policy relates to the privacy of your information at Householdheroes herein referred to as the Company which is registered in England and Wales.
The Company is the Data Controller responsible for collecting and processing of your personal data.
We are committed to keeping your information private. By “your information” we mean any information about you which is either provided by yourselves or third parties.
This policy describes how the information we collect or you provide to us will be used, stored and handled in accordance with companies’ data protection standards and in adherence with General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). This policy only applies to practices carried out by the Company and does not include to any other third party providers or other companies.
At the Company we take your privacy very seriously and the security of your information is of the utmost importance to us. In the ordinary course of business, the Company will need to collect and use some of your personal information which can include, but is not limited to, current past and prospective clients, suppliers, business contacts, employees and other people the Company has a
When you use our services or provide information to us you agree for us to process this information in
accordance with this policy.
If you want to contact us in relation to your data please do so via the ‘Contact Us’ section on the Company’s website, or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The kind of information we may hold about you
As part of you using the Company’s Services/Website and during the course of us providing services to you, we may collect, use, store and transfer the following types of information about you:
- Identity information including your first name, last name, title and gender;
- Contact information including your address, e-mail address and telephone numbers;
- Financial information including bank details and credit/ debit card information;
- Technical information including your IP address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and other technology on the devices you use to access our website;
- Communications information including your correspondence with us and any feedback that you
provide us with;
How we may use your information
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to register you as a new client with the Company
- to update our records and maintain any online account you may have with us
- to occasionally provide you with offers and/or marketing in the form of the Company services;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to communicate with you about any issues, updates, scheduling changes or other issues in relation to services we provide to you
- to communicate with you about any comments, complaints, queries or feedback you might have;
- to notify you about any changes to our Terms or our Services,
- to enable third party to store your information on our behalf
- to enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf
By law, when processing your personal information we are required to have a ‘legal basis’ to do so. The legal basis we use to process your personal information will generally be one or more of the following:
- to enable us to perform the contracts that we have with you to supply you with products and/or services;
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests in administering and managing our relationship with you, providing you with products and/or services, and running our business lawfully and effectively; or
- to enable us to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Sometimes we may ask for your consent to use your information for particular purposes (e.g. to send you marketing communications). Where we do so, this consent will be our legal basis for our use of the information. You can withdraw your consent at any time and we will then stop processing your information for that purpose.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, then please contact us using the details at the end of this notice.
Disclosure of you data
We may also share limited personal data with third party service providers. Any such third party must be acting in accordance with all relevant regulation in their processing of your data:
- Service providers (such as cleaners, gardeners etc)
- Payment providers: to bill you for services
- Customer service software providers
- Marketing and advertising partners: so we can send you relevant information
We are committed to securing personal information and any data the Company collects from clients. We use physical, technical and organisational security safeguards to help protect the information that we have collected from unauthorised access and third parties.
As a user you have rights in relation to your personal information which you can exercises. Your rights include:
- Right to be forgotten
- Right to withdraw consent
- Right to request erasure
- Right to rectification
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object to processing
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues.